Terms and Conditions
Covid-19 measures: Should the government oblige us to cancel this event, all money paid for tickets to our comedy evening will be refunded.
EVENT RULES: – TICKETS OR WRISTBANDS
Tickets or wristbands for our comedy event may only be purchased by individuals aged 18 or over.
2. Admission to our comedy event will not be granted to anyone who does not hold a valid ticket or wristband.
3. Ticket or wristband prices for our comedy event shall be those stated on the website at the time of purchase. Please note: the prices advertised may increase the closer it gets to the event.
4. Tickets or wristbands for our comedy event are nonrefundable.
5. Towersey Fringe will not be held responsible for any Tickets or wristbands that are lost or stolen prior to the event. Make sure you keep your Tickets or wristbands safe, if they are lost or stolen, we will not replace them.
- Reselling this ticket or wristband for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
7. Towersey Fringe shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your purchase of the ticket, or wristband, or attendance at the event including any disappointment or loss or damage to any personal property you bring to the venue (please don’t bring anything valuable with you) but excluding any liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of Towersey Fringe’s negligence, which shall be unlimited. However, if found in any circumstances to be liable, Towersey Fringe’s liability shall be limited to the price paid for the ticket or wristband to the event
AT THE VENUE
- All persons under 16 attending the event must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
9. Whilst Towersey Fringe will make every effort to resolve any unforeseen difficulties that may arise during the event, Towersey Fringe reserves the right to refuse admission or exclude any member of the public who becomes abusive or who behaves inappropriately or in any other reasonable circumstance.
10. To ensure everyone’s safety, Towersey Fringe may conduct occasional security searches and ask to look in your bag prior to entry into the Event. Please do not be offended.
11. Towersey Fringe reserves the right to change the programme line up/artists without notification or make an alteration to the advertised details for the performance at short notice. If this happens then Towersey Fringe is not obliged to refund your money or exchange Tickets or wristbands.
12. The Event may be professionally photographed, filmed or recorded, therefore in attending the event you consent to being filmed as a member of the audience. If you have any objections, please contact a member of the Towersey Fringe team on entry.
No glass can be brought onto site, in addition, gazebos, tents, barbecues, fires, cookers, lawn candles or naked flames are not permitted and will be confiscated prior to entry.
Performances will take place whatever the weather.
15. Dogs are allowed onto the site, but excluded from the comedy tent, and must be kept under control at all times.
- You are not permitted to bring Alcohol onto site.
17. TOWERSEY FRINGE has a zero tolerance on the use of, or the dealing in, drugs on site, including legal highs. Drug enforcement laws are applicable on this site and security is on site to deal with drug offences in accordance with national guidelines. If you deal in drugs, you will be arrested. Neither anti-social nor illegal behaviour shall be tolerated and participants shall leave themselves liable for evictions from the site and possible prosecution
- Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
19. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring ID. TOWERSEY FRINGE operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy. https://www.wsta.co.uk/challenge-25
20 . No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted into the comedy tent.